The 39th KDA Scientific Conference and Exhibition
The 39th Annual Scientific Conference and Exhibition will be held from the 27th to 29th of October 2022.
The conference will be held in Naivasha at Lake Naivasha Resort Hotel.
The theme this year is "Leveraging Technology in Oral Healthcare"
Please take note that the Early Bird Registration for this year's KDA Conference is ongoing. Register by the 30th of August 2022 to take advantage of the early bird rate.
- Early bird registration: Deadline 30th August 2022
Kshs. 19,500 (Kenyans and members of East Africa)
- Late registration: Deadline 24th October 2022
Kshs. 23,000 (Kenyans and members of East Africa )
- Onsite registration: Kenyans and members of East Africa - Kshs. 25,000
- Undergraduate Students Kshs. 13,000
- Interns -Kshs. 19,500
- Auxiliaries -Kshs. 19,500
- International delegates -$350
- International students -$250
## For non-members Kshs. 5,000 membership fee is applicable.
## Contact +254 710856304/+254717607652 for further details & payment options.